2019 Academic Matching Grant Program
Thank you for considering TA Instruments and our Academic Matching Grant Program!
AMG is a cost-effective way to acquire high performance thermal analysis, rheology, microcalorimetry, and mechanical test systems for your laboratory.
There are compelling reasons why you should have TA Instruments in your laboratory:
- TA Instruments has a consistent commitment to our academic customers. For more than 10 years we have supported the Academic Matching Grant Program. TA Instruments also supports early-career academics through the Distinguished Young Rheologist award program.
- TA Instruments is the world leader, the largest manufacturer of thermal analysis and rheology systems. Our equipment is installed in the laboratories of the world’s most innovative companies. The Top 30 Academic institutions, ranked by total R&D spending, are all TA customers*. Academic institutions with TA Instruments equipment produce graduates that are well prepared for productive careers in industry.
- In the last three years TA Instruments has introduced more than 34 new instruments and accessories; new technologies that raise the bar for performance, reliability, and make it “easier than ever to get great data.”
- TA’s Academic Support Plan is the lowest cost full coverage warranty available anywhere, from any vendor, and TA is the only manufacturer to provide a 5-year warranty on thermal analysis cells and furnaces.
- High Customer satisfaction. TA customers are satisfied (97%), would buy from TA again (93%), and would recommend TA to a colleague (94%). In a recent 3rd party survey of more than 25 of the world’s largest analytical instruments manufacturers, TA Instruments ranked #1 in the categories of Company, and Products, and Services**.
TA Instruments works hard to develop the highest performing, most reliable systems in the world, and we are totally committed to the academic market. We will work hard to earn your business, and even harder to make sure you are satisfied with your investment in TA Instruments products. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
President, TA Instruments
*NSF. Academic Institution Profiles – Rankings by Total R&D Expenditures.
** Customer Loyalty/Net Promoter Score and Satisfaction Study – Manufacturers. (27 companies, 1957 responses, 39 for TA Instruments) K.C. Associates October 2016